Mixing Medium is one of the best cosmetic inventions according to professional makeup artists. It has the ability to transform almost any loose powder mineral makeup or cosmetic product into a variety of formulations and colors.
Professional makeup artists use Mixing Mediums often to change how they apply makeup as well as change loose powder mineral makeup into liquid formulations.
Mixing Mediums can be used by any makeup user, crafter, or painter. They offer a wide selection of usages.
Methods of Mixing Medium use:
1. Diluting liquid or cream foundation to a lighter color or more sheer shade
2. Transform cosmetic loose powders or mineral makeup into liquid and creams.
3. Add to lipstick to form a lip gloss using another cosmetic container for mixing.
4. Use with straight pigments or micas to make an art and body paint.
5. Customize unique one of a kind art and makeup colors.
6. Formulate colors to paint on glass, plastic and other surfaces.
7. Mixing to form airbrush makeup.
8. And many more avenues of application.
The best Mixing Mediums will be water based. They can be purchased at retail outlets like Dillards that offer a M.A.C. Cosmetics counter, M.A.C. Pro Stores, Naimie’s Beauty Centers, and Sally Beauty Stores.